Every day, in every way, we're getting better and better. As we grow, we will always be happy to hear from rad folks that want to join our team. Think you'd fit with the Base Camp family? Check out our current job listings below.
Got something different in mind? Shoot us an email!
Base Camp Brewing is a brewing company that is heavily aligned with the outdoors. We encourage outdoor endeavors and want to be the supplier of beer for anyone eager for adventure. We are currently accepting résumés for a Brewery Ambassador who shares our love for the outdoors and who will help continue to grow our brand in the Portland market.
Work directly with the sales representative and sales managers to plan and execute activations in the market.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company and its product; accurately and positively communicate this information to customers.
- Build and foster relationships with store personnel and management.
- Educate consumers about our beers and brewing techniques.
- Specialize in product exposure and visibility through representation at local and regional tastings, parties and festivals.
- Identify and convey sales leads/opportunities to Sales Team.
- Assist Marketing Director in implementation of marketing campaign.
- Sets up and takes down displays at marketing/sales events.
- Actively train store/restaurant personnel to speak about product accurately.
- Tracks and restocks marketing inventory including but not limited to clothing, coasters, promotional cards and stickers.
- Attends sales and marketing meetings; provides customer feedback and recap sampling events to assess effectiveness.
- Provide interpretive tours of the brewery and Tap Room to customers, when appropriate.
- Take photos during events.
- Work with distributor to promote beer and engage buyers.
- Engage with larger beer community including beer buyers.
- Provide occasional packaging help to Production staff.
- Open availability, including weekends and evenings
- 21 years or older
- Experience in tour/hospitality customer service
- Brewery knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Cash handling
- Liquor law and health code
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to travel to events
- Plan effectively
Please send your résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Brewery Ambassador’. We look forward to hearing from you!
Base Camp Brewing is a brewing company that is heavily aligned with the outdoors. We encourage outdoor endeavors and want to be the supplier of beer for anyone eager for adventure. We are currently looking for a like-minded individual to join our production team and serve as our Warehouse Manager.
Provide materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, local and in-house warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Actively communicates with Sales Managers to ensure that purchases orders are received, assembled, and loaded onto Distributor’s vehicle on the designated pick up date.
- Safety Committee Member; attend monthly meetings, create agendas and follow through on action items.
- Moving raw materials and finished products from storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Enforces inventory rotation protocols by following a sequence predetermined by Sales Managers emphasizing style or date prioritization.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for all employees.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Follow and/or create a maintenance schedule for company vehicles and forklift.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling with data system and reordering packaging materials when necessary.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting - equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Maintain accessible beer stock for tap room at all times.
- Participates in the bottling line on bottling days when needed.
- Washes and fills kegs when needed.
- Driving a forklift in a safe manner.
- Working with the Head Brewer to improve and repair brewhouse and cooler areas.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Safety Management
- Developing Standards
- Managing Processes
- Surveillance Skills
- Inventory Control
- Reporting Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Equipment Maintenance
- Truck Driving Skills
- Ability to Lift Heavy Object and Work in Confined Spaces
- Must have a clean driving record
Required skills and experience:
- Forklift certification -- required
- 1-2+ years forklift operation experience
- 1+ years brewery warehouse experience preferred
- Clean driving record
- Ability to routinely lift and move heavy objects, including full kegs of beer
- Ability to work a schedule of (5) full 8-hour workdays per week. Weekends may be necessary.
- Highly organized individual who will take pride in maintaining a clean, well-functioning warehouse
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office suite, e-mailing, performing internet searches)
- Verbal & written communication skills
Please send your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com with the email subject ‘Warehouse Manager’. We look forward to hearing from you!